I cook almost every night … the only problem is that I don’t measure. Everything is by taste – that’s how grandma cooked. (I don’t even own measuring spoons!)
3 cloves garlic, pressed
2 Tbsp. Earth Balance Organic Buttery Spread
Organic parsley, finely chopped
Juice of 1/2 organic lemon
Salt and pepper
1 lb wild caught Mahi Mahi fillet, skin removed
2 garlic cloves, pressed
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
4 Tablespoons organic olive oil
1. In a sauce pan, combine garlic with the Earth Balance buttery spread; lightly brown. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for topping.
2. Blend garlic, lemon juice and olive oil to make a marinade.
3. Rinse and wipe fillets dry. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Remove fish from marinade and place pieces in heated skillet. Brush fish frequently with the marinade as it cooks. Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, not any longer, until fish flakes easily. Do not overcook.
5. Serve immediately with brown rice or organic quinoa, lightly drizzle with topping. Very tasty!
Serving size 2